Bingley St Ives Golf Club Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bingley St Ives Golf Club Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
◦Name and address
◦Contact information including email address & telephone number
◦Date of birth
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information above to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you as a Member, to enable us to send you an annual subscription renewal and to process competitions. We share this information with (ClubV1, BRS etc. and any other Membership Administration System) but your personal data is administered internally by the club’s data controller who adheres to the Golf Club’s internal data protection policy and procedures.
Internal record keeping.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
4. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
5. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bingley St Ives Golf Club Ltd, St Ives Estate, Harden, Bingley BD16 1AT.
6. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.